What is Afa klamath?
Afa klamath is a bluealgae that has a powerful restorative effect on the body thanks to its effects on stem cells. It modulates the release of norepinephrine and dopamine – neurotransmitters that have a very positive impact on mood.
Afa klamath’s natural source
Afa klamath is a blue algae that grows naturally only in a single location – Klamath Lake, in Oregon, USA.
The lake’s extremely pure pH-neutral water comes from the melting snow and ice on the surrounding volcanic peaks, which reach as high as 1262m.
The benefits of Afa Kklamath
Thanks to its unique, nutrient-rich growing location, Afa klamath is among the most complete foods on the planet. As we can read in the studies below, many benefits include:
- Restorative effects on the body: AFA Klamath stimulates the migration of stem cells, and thus boosts the body’s restorative power in the event of physical injury, intoxication, overexertion, or infectious disease. 
- Beneficial effects on mood: AFA Klamath contains phenylethylamine (PEA) – this powerful neurotransmitter, sometimes called the “pleasure molecule”, causes the release of adrenaline and dopamine and has positive impact on morale. 
- Beneficial effects on concentration – also thanks to PEA. 
Detoxifying, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects have been observed as well, in addition to cardiovascular and anti-bacterial protection, stimulation of the immune system, etc.
Who should take Afa klamath?
This superfood can be recommended for everyone, including both adults and children, during periods of high activity.
- in search of physical vitality,
- in search of concentration and mental sharpness,
- in recovery.
The composition of Afa K-klamath
Afa klamath’s secret lies in its extraordinary composition. It contains more than 65 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. Its structure allows for optimal absorption of essential nutrients, with an assimilation and effective use rate of 95%.
Klamath is particularly rich in vegetable protein – 55-70% of its weight, which is a remarkable amount. In qualitative terms, AFA Klamath proteins are complete proteins, containing all essential amino acids.
Interestingly, no common vegetables contain vitamin B12 – making it difficult to include in a meatless diet. AFA Klamath is thus particularly recommended for vegetarians and vegans. 
– Carotenoids: Klamath is a significant source of the yellow-orange pigments called carotenoids –includingß-carotene, a powerful antioxidant and source of vitamin A, in amounts ten times higher than carrots.
– Chlorophyll: Kalamth is also an excellent source of chlorophyll (1-2% of dry weight)
 Shytle DR, Tan J, Ehrhart J, Smith AJ, Sanberg CD, Sanberg PR, Anderson J, Bickford PC : Effects of blue-green algae extracts on the proliferation of human adult stem cells in vitro: a preliminary study. Med Sci Monit. 2010 Jan;16(1):BR1-5.
 Sabelli H, Fink P, Fawcett J, Tom C : Sustained antidepressant effect of PEA replacement. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 1996 Spring;8(2):168-71.
 Cremonte M, Sisti D, Maraucci I, Giribone S, Colombo E, Rocchi MBL, Scoglio S : The Effect of Experimental Supplementation with the Klamath Algae Extract Klamin on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. J Med Food. 2017 Dec;20(12):1233-1239. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2016.0181.
 Kushak, RI, et al. (2001). The Effect of Blue Green Algae Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae on Nutrient Assimilation in Rats. JANA, Vol 3, No. 4, 35-39.
 Baroni L, Scoglio S, Benedetti S, Bonetto C, Pagliarani S, Benedetti Y, Rocchi M, Canestrari F : Effect of a Klamath algae product (“AFA-B12”) on blood levels of vitamin B12 and homocysteine in vegan subjects: a pilot study. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2009 Mar;79(2):117-23. doi: 10.1024/0300-9818.104.22.168.
These supplements enable me to bring my needs back into balance on a daily basis – but I can particularly feel their benefits during my competitions too.
— Diego Pazos / Ultra trail runner