DHA Omega 3
WHERE DO DHA OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS COME FROM ?
The oil extremely rich in DHA Omega-3 is obtained by extracting it from the algae named Schizochytrium sp., which contains 100% natural DHA.
THE BENEFITS OF DHA OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Plant based DHA Omega 3 is also safe to take for vegetarians and vegans. Among its many benefits are the following:
- Balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 : Our modern-day diets often include far too much omega-6 and not enough omega-3 – and Algae DHA OMEGA 3 helps bring back the balance.
- Healthy cells: By promoting membrane fluidity, DHA helps improve communication between our body’s cells.
- Beneficial effects on the brain: Almost all of the brain’s omega-3 is in the form of DHA. A proper intake of DHA thus helps insure that the brain continues to function optimally, and also slows down aging-related cognitive decline.
Additional health benefits associated with DHA also include its protective effects on the retina, as well as its contributions to good cardiovascular health.
WHO SHOULD TAKE DHA OMEGA 3 ?
The DHA from Schizochytrium sp. can be consumed by anyone, including vegetarians and vegans.
It is particularly recommended for:
- anyone with a sub-optimal diet
- anyone who consumes little to no fatty fish
- anyone who consumes processed foods
- active people and athletes